Digital Me is looking for a DevOps Engineer that ensures the quality and availability of our infrastructure is guaranteed.
As DevOps Engineer you are responsible for deploying and managing the Qiy infrastructure and Dappre applications. You will be faced with infrastructural issues about up- and down scaling capacity within distributed systems, data security and data streams, cloud storage and federated systems. You support operational availability and you detect issues to resolve them later. You are also working on structural improvements, such as replacing a system by a newer or better system and automating processes. In addition, you play an important role in the (through) development of the Qiy Infrastructure and Dappre applications themselves.
Within the development process, you are responsible for the live-like test environments, support performing performance and stress tests, help investigate bottlenecks in the system, proving and maintaining system scalability and determining the correct dimensions of the production environment. Finally you contribute to the coordination of live progress of new software versions and data migrations.
- A completed education on university level in the field of computer science or similar
- Minimum 2 years experience as DevOps engineer or in a similar function (infra / support / development)
- Experience at managing small size network with physical and virtual servers is a pre
- Experience with Linux and shell scripting is a pre
- Experience with Puppet, Jenkins and Git or similar tools is highly preferable
- Experience at managing Java applications is preferable
- You are driven, you are happy to participate and you think it is important that your opinion is taken.
- The stability of the system is everything for you. Flexibility and willingness to work in standby services come with the job.
What we have to offer:
- A unique, highly innovative challenge to contribute to ‘the next big thing’
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of professionals on a societal goal.
- Working at Digital Me means you will work in a unique building on an excellent reachable location.
- Of course we offer good primary and secondary working conditions which you can determine yourself to a large extent.
- We find it important that you continue to invest in yourself and would like to make our contribution. Therefore we take care of:
- Training and education
- Internet fee
- Expense allowance for professional literature
- Time for visiting trade-related events
About Digital Me
Individuals need to get a meaningful control over their personal data. We call this digital self-determination. That is why Digital Me develops apps which make a difference. Digital Me is the first operator of an infrastructure that is more secure and more privacy-friendly. This Qiy Trust Framework connects people with organizations and enables them to share information from trusted sources to parties they trust.
Interested? Let us know by sending a message and your resume to: werken [at] digital-me [dot] nlBack